Hello, i m sidara from kolkta and i m new here on this blog

Hello everybody,my name is sidara and i m from kolkta india,here i come for full fun and chat with ugly friends,who want dating or like hot girls,everyboys can chat with me,and share with idea and about dating,i want to know about dating,because i m new here and now i m a full growing to old,well please share your experiense with me and tell me everything wich you want from me,i will never mind if you say some thing about me and my cast,family etc,well interent is good for everything and here people come for time pass and for dating girls and its really really true,now dont laugh,well i think my hight is good and i want airhost in future and i like airo plane so much,i have training about it,and i have 6 month experience about it,.now i m waiting for govt job,if you are govt employer then contact with me,or you are working in airoplane then also contact with me and share your idea with me,i will very happy when some one give me the tricks about the airo plan and share with me some thing,well i always white dress and i use not more fashion and i always use simple shoes,because i m not so rich,my family belongs with middle class family and i think i will be rich in future,and my house is in kolkta and you can  visit my house and drink tea with me or eat meal with me,well this was my all full story and when you come here then please come to me and work with me,i have private job this time,and i m not married girl,well now you contact with me on my gmail id then i will give you my cell phone number,and chat everytime,in day time i m free,on sunday i m busy,because   on sunday many friends come to my house so i cant chat on sunday,on other days i m free.....

1 comment: