Somia,location karachi pakistan,See full information and adress in the down panel

Hi my name is somia and i m the from biggest city of pakistan and name is city of karachi,karachi is the like dubai todays here are 2 crore people living and huge people and living combine here,well this city is good and located on the good place if you come in pakistan then dont forget the visit my city and meet to me for the full funda and really i come and meet with you,well my age is 17 years and i m not a well educated girl,my friends always says that i m a cute and good gir,some people says that i m hot girl,but really m a simple girl and i not like hot funda dating and other things,well my study is still continue and i m still student of B.A i want to be big and huge business and then i want to admin my business,i m related with a middle class family and my parents afford my all burden,well this time i m in karachi but after few years later when i will finish my B.A exam than i will go to malasia for study and i live there,so i m ready for this,well what u think about me ? u think i will be sucess in future or i will be failed,well you can give me ans of my question on somia@gmail.com or somia12 this is my skype id and my timing is 6 pm to 11 pm,this time i m free,and i can chat with friends,well in morning and in evening i have not time for chating ,you can see my hand i think its good in looking,well dont forget comment on pic,i i will for your answer.., here i want to tell you that i likes cook, and i can prepare many dishes,well i like to play cricket and hockey,and in free time i also see tv dramas and my favourite channel is star plus and sony entertaiment and zee tv and zee cinema also,i like indian movies also and my favourite movie is dabang and raaz and titanic well today i see hollywood and bollywood movies,i think bollywood and indian movies are good,so if you have time then watch indian new movies and all indian movies are so good...

No comments:

Post a Comment