Marvi Sindho,She is the best singer of Sewhan and she is a cute girl

Hi Friends,my name is marvi sindho and i m from sewhan and my real age is 20  years and i m a good singer of sindh,which is a region of pakistan,and i think i will more performance in the future,in pakistan there are my many followers and they give me response and love,well i want to be good and good singer of pakistan,i also performance in india many times,and i m still single,and i have no boyfriend, i not like smoking and if some one like me than contact with me,and after that i will contact with her,i only want truely friend who care me and i care  him,well i will marry when my parents say to me,this time i m busy in my singing and i never use the creams of face this beauty face is my real,and i m not so rich girl and i have not more friends in real life,well if you want to talk or chat with me than come at marvisindho@gmail.com.my timing is 12 am to 3 am after that i go offline and i comes daily online.my education is M.A and i m still study in karachi university which is biggest university of pakistan,and many students are study here,here are girls hostel also but not live there ,because i have own house there,and some time ago i was living in hostel but todays there i not feel good,so i come back my home,if you like my profile data than contact with me and chat and other fun with me,i m a open mind girl...

1 comment: