This is the british girl,and she live in unitate States and she is still unmarried..

Friends my name is lena and i know many friends and unknow people come here for dating and only girls,people have not real  knowledge about the girls and they only ask the question from the girls and want to chat with them or we can say friendship with them,well i think in this world if girl is 16 years old,then she have absoutly a boyfriend 1 or more,well in pakistan or india there girls have only one boy friend ,i think in muslims countires there are not allow with the boyfriend or not meet,or you cant chat,because girls family understand it bad,so in muslims countries girls have no boyfriend if some one have boyfriend then she can chat with him privately,and hidden chat,well i m lena and i have also one boyfriend but i want other boyfriend who chat with me pk or india,and i like british people,and british food,well i m still single and my age is only eighteen years ,if you want then you can meet with me,i m living here with my family and i come migrate from the india,and i was born in new dehli and still i have parents,like my unle and aunty and my grand father also is living in mumbai,well if you think i m good girl and you like with me then you can come to email id and send me a free email at lena45@gmail.com,its my persnal id,only serious boys contact with me full bio data,i have fake people ,who are only chater,so bad people dont waste you time and only real people contact with me....

No comments:

Post a Comment